Pacific Northwest scented candle combines the fresh, clean, woodsy aromas of pine, eucalyptus, patchouli, moss, and more. It is a homage to the beauty of the Pacific Northwest, from its majestic forests, serene trails, peaceful coast, and soothing rain.
Light the candle to create a dreamy ambiance, surrounding you with a sense of peace and tranquility. The fragrance will last for hours, helping you to relax and unwind.
- Top: Eucalyptus, Citrus, Sage,
- Middle: Pine, Camphor, Earth, Marine
- Base: Green Floral, Patchouli, Moss
- 9 oz. Jar | Net. Wt. 7 oz. – 198 g | Recommended spaces: Medium spaces such as, bedroom, home office, living area, kitchen area.
- Burn time 45+ hours when properly used. Check burning instructions down below.
- Natural, renewable, U.S made soy and coconut wax.
- No Paraffin, Parabens, Phthalates, Carcinogens or Mutagens.
- Glass container is made of recycled glass.
- Natural cotton wick (zinc and lead free).
Always burn candle in a well ventilated area within sight, on a leveled fire resistance surface, away from drafts and flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets. Trim wick to 1/4" prior to each use. Keep wax free from debris. Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Allow candle to cool completely before touching container and burning again. Stop use when 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the container.