Pacific Trail's fragrant candle encapsulates the magnificence of the Pacific Northwest woodland, featuring notes of pine, oakmoss, and neroli for the ultimate outdoor-inspired experience.
Light up your hiking trips and cozy nights at home with this unique blend of natural scents. Enjoy the wilds of nature without ever leaving the living room!
- Top notes: Sage, Petitgrain, Bergamot
- Middle: Cypress, Pine, Neroli
- Base: Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Oak Moss
- 9 oz. Jar | Net. Wt. 7 oz. – 198 g | Recommended spaces: Medium spaces such as, bedroom, home office, living area, kitchen area.
- Burn time 45+ hours when properly used. Check burning instructions down below.
- Natural, renewable, U.S made soy and coconut wax.
- No Paraffin, Parabens, Phthalates, Carcinogens or Mutagens.
- Glass container is made of recycled glass.
- Natural cotton wick (zinc and lead free).
Always burn candle in a well ventilated area within sight, on a leveled fire resistance surface, away from drafts and flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets. Trim wick to 1/4" prior to each use. Keep wax free from debris. Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Allow candle to cool completely before touching container and burning again. Stop use when 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the container.